Angelina, daughter of a nobleman from Albania, married the Serbian prince Stephen, the blind man who had fled to Albania. Impoverished after his death, she and her two sons were given a fief by Emperor Frederick III of Weitensfeld Castle near Gurk in 1479. In 1486 she received from the Hungarian King Matthias the castle in Kupinik – today’s Kupinovo near Sremska Mitrovica – and moved there. In 1496, together with one of her sons, she founded the women’s and men’s monastery of Krušedol in the mountains of Fruška Gora and became abbess of the nunnery.
Joachim Schäfer: Article Angelina Brancovic, from the Ecumenical Dictionary of Saints – https://www.heiligenlexikon.de//BiographienA/Angelina.html